Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Even men can feel as unattractive as women

Even men can feel as unattractive as women
It is believed that women feel unattractive at certain times of the month, but not only women, men are just as likely to suffer "fat days", says a new study.
Men too may feel less confident about their appearance and suffer from low self esteem.
According to a survey of more than 5,000 men, 34 per cent said feeling unattractive gives them less confidence to initiate sex with their partner, according to the Telegraph.
Almost one in six men agree that low self esteem about their appearance impacts their confidence in bed and more than a quarter would consider losing weight to boost their performance.
To help tackle the issue, health company Pfizer, in partnership with leading British health organisations, has launched a service Man MOT (Monday Opportunity to Talk) for men who lack confidence or time to visit their general practitioners (GPs).
Tracey Cox of Man MOT said: "Men shouldn`t be suffering in silence, there`s lot of help out there, offering real solutions to improving sexual confidence and performance."
Men will have the opportunity to seek advice on any health issues they may be worried or concerned about and browse a range of health publications online.
Kavita Mathur working in an MNC in Delhi said, ”while I used to go on an outing with my husband I used to be quite embarrassed because of my short height, this demoralized me a lot and at times I had a notion in my mind that I was not perfect for my husband”.
A college going girl Smita Pathak, 22, said, ”I love wearing trendy outfits and when I assemble eyeballs I feel my day is complete. It gives a kind of satisfaction to me that I am attractive”.
Piyush Kathuria, who works in a media house says, "It feels nice when people give compliments, especially girls. I feel, whether I am looking attractive or not depends upon the number of compliments I get each day. And its a universal truth that guys love being stared by girls."
Thus we conclude that all of us today are looks conscious or more suitably craving for attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Your Questions Results Trends Video Pictures Jobs