Monday, July 26, 2010

Ranbir doesn’t turn Sonam on!

Sonam Kapoor is the one of the most sought after actresses in town. The youngster symbolizes the attitude of Bollywood’s young brigade who doesn’t shy away from calling a spade a spade. Be it her chic fashion sense or that million dollar smile, Sonam Kapoor is fast becoming a favourite amongst men and good news being the actress is single!

Ask Sonam about her Mr Right and the actress reveals, “I would never date a guy who works in films like me. We would then end up discussing movies most of the time and that would get boring eventually. Also, if he works in films, he would remind me of my dad!”

What about Ranbir, Abhay and Imran we probe. “They are not my kind. I want someone who is intelligent and caring”, winked Sonam.

Ahem! Ranbir, Abhay and Imran are you listening guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Your Questions Results Trends Video Pictures Jobs