Thursday, July 22, 2010

Katie wants to pose for Victoria's Secret

British Model Katie Price says her ambition is to model for well-known lingerie brand Victoria's Secret.
Price, also known as Jordan, is keen to get back into modelling and thinks she could be a good fit for the US-based lingerie giant, reports contactmusic.
"Um, I don't know. Obviously if the right deal came along I'd be there - Victoria's Secret, eat your heart out. Although I don't think I'm in that league, actually," Price said on being asked if she wants to continue her modeling career.
Though she isn't sure if she will get a chance to pose for Victoria's Secret anytime soon, Price would love to return to underwear modeling.
"I'll definitely do underwear again - lots of people keep asking me. But there's no rush, look, in some ways I've had a bad year. But now it's all picking up and everything is going great. So things will progress and happen, definitely," added the 32-year-old.
Models, who have walked the catwalk in revealing underwear for Victoria's Secret in the past, include Miranda Kerr, Gisele Bundchen and Heidi Klum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Your Questions Results Trends Video Pictures Jobs