Sunday, August 8, 2010

I want to start a family: Ranbir Kapoor

Ranbir
Twenty-seven-year-old Ranbir Kapoor claims that, like any “normal person”, he, too, has memories attached to the house he grew up in — Krishna Raj, one of the few bungalows left on Mumbai’s Pali Hill. But, in a firm tone, he adds, “The house has to go. We are only making it better and more practical
for the future, so there is more (space) to enjoy.”

The house is now set to be converted into a 14-storeyed building, where Ranbir hopes to have a family some day.

Though the decision to reconstruct the house was taken by Rishi, the self-confessed ‘mama’s boy’ admits he could not agree more: “I want to start a family at some point. So we’re only making a bigger house for ourselves.”

And how soon would he be willing to start a family? “I will settle down as soon as I find someone special, and I haven’t so far; I have a lot to do as of now. I am still trying to create a firm hold in the film industry,” says Ranbir, whose next film is Anjaana Anjaani.

RanbirAlthough municipal authorities in Mumbai have opposed his dad’s construction plans, Ranbir says, “We are not doing anything for commercial purposes. It’s our own property. My father has even bought the FSI (Floor Space Index), so there should be no issue. We’re not renting it out or making any gain from starting a company in it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search Your Questions Results Trends Video Pictures Jobs